Building Blocks of Research: Ethical Use of Information
Ever wondered how to get started on the academic process of writing papers? Want to build upon your research skills? Gleeson Library is hosting a series of workshops to build a foundation for research. In this series, you can pick and choose which workshops you want to go to.
The workshops will teach students how to cite information and incorporate it ethically into research. All of the workshops will be taught in the Spring 2023 semester in the library’s electronic classroom (GL 139).
This is the full list of workshops:
- Developing a Research Question // Feb 22, 2023 from 12pm-1pm
- Search Strategies // March 1, 2023 from 12pm-1pm
- Primary and Secondary Sources // March 8, 2023 from 12pm-1pm
- Ethical Use of Information // March 22, 2023 from 12pm-1pm
You can take all of them or select the ones that you want a refresher on or learn more about.
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Electronic Classroom – 139
Open Education Librarian
Head of Instruction & Outreach